2018 Releases Eligible for the Bram Stoker Award
Horror Titles Published This Year
This year we released several horror titles that are eligible for the Bram Stoker Award in the categories of Novel, Short Story Collection and Poetry Collection. If you are a member of the HWA and would like to receive a complimentary copy for voting purposes please send an email to books (at) rawdogscreaming.com with the title you would like to receive.
Ebooks are available for all releases and a limited number of hard copies can be mailed to addresses in the U.S.
- Witches written by Donna Lynch art by Steven Archer, illustrated poetry with the theme of witches and their secrets
Short Story Collection
- Cries from the Static by Darren Speegle, from life to death and back again, these cries illuminate the supernatural lurking one step beyond and give voice to the silent truths of the heart
- Garden of Eldritch Delights by Lucy A. Snyder, a garden of stories as dark and heady as black roses that will delight fans of complex, intelligent speculative fiction
- The Boogeyman’s Intern by Matt Betts, a quirky tale about a burnt-out Imaginary Friend that morphs into a locked room murder mystery for a creature that cannot die
- Nightly Owl, Fatal Raven by Jessica McHugh, it will require all of Shal’s strength and cunning to resurrect her former army, battle the betrayals of the past, and avenge her father’s death
- Teeth of the Wolf by Dan Rabarts and Lee Murray, a dark crime novel that starts with the discovery of a bog body and gets weirder from there