World Fantasy Award Ballot
You can vote if you are registered for the World Fantasy Convention this year or were registered for 2012 or 2013.
You can nominate up to 5 things in each category, you must nominate in at least two categories.
The nomination form is here.
Eligible for Nomination to the Ballot:
1) The Kyoto Man by D. Harlan Wilson
2) Odd Men Out by Matt Betts
3) Red Horses by Donna Lynch
4) The Revelations of Preston Black by Jason Jack Miller
5) The Seventh Equinox by Matthew Warner
1) “Zapruder” by D. Harlan Wilson, published in Fiction International 46
2) “Playing the Long Game” by John Edward Lawson, published in Fiction International 46
1) The Irreal Reader edited by G.S. Evans and Alice Whittenburg